Tuesday 11 February 2020

My first week of being a year 8 - Featured Post


Last Tuesday school had officially started. It was also my first full day of being a year 8. We didn't really do much work on the first day. The rest of the week we just played games and we are learning how to link writing. I have also made a few friends, Zara she is really nice and funny and the other friends name is Violet she is really nice and pretty.

Today we have done maths, writing, literacy and a few more things. I have lots of my friends in my class that I have known for a while. It has been a pretty fun day. I have also got to play dodge ball today at break time that was also very fun. 

The year 8's have leadership teams that we can apply for but we have to make a little CV about it if we want to do it. Me and my friends are applying for an events team, which includes sorting out assembly's, discos and a bit more.

Cayden

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.