Friday 15 April 2016

How to drive your parents crazy over the holiday!

How to drive your parents crazy over the holiday!
12/4/16


I didn’t really know how to go about this so I asked my mum for some ideas on how to drive her crazy.  She said that back rubs really drive her bonkers!! (She repeated backrubs so they must really drive her crazy.)


The one thing that you must not do ever is pick her flowers or get her presents.  What drives her most nuts is doing your chores!!!


A few other things she said were  looking after your siblings and  offering to cook dinner.  A few other random things include doing laundry, making coffees / teas /hot drinks and giving girly manicures.  So basically you have to do anything and everything you can do to help your mum out at home.


Hey, wait  a minute.  I think I’ve just been tricked.
MUM!!!!!!


By Bella.K

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.