Friday 14 February 2020

Featured Post - Stevie-Lee - Surfing

SURFING.

I went surfing on Wednesday with Mr Redmond, Melissa and a few other kids.







There weren't too many waves but they were big enough to surf on. 
It was a lot of fun Meliki (aka. Puffy hair.) and me (aka. LaTiNaAaAa.) were together catching the faces of the waves, while the rest of the group were catching the white wash. This was Meliki’s first time and this was like my 100th time. Meliki was laying down when she caught the waves and I was standing up. The falls some of the kids took were hilarious. It was Abe who nose dived his board fins hit me in the head. Then there was me who did a scorpio when I fell. (if you don't know what a human scorpio looks like well now you know… IT HURT.

At the end of surfing it took me FOREVER to take off my wetsuit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.