Monday 30 March 2020

Blog Challenge #3 - One hand challenge



You may be wondering why I have blogged as photo of spaghetti and cheese on buns?  As most of you know, my left arm is still in a cast after I broke it the other week.  This makes simple tasks reasonably challenging - like brushing my teeth and tying shoelaces.
This weekend I made what I thought would be a simple lunch for the family,  all I had to do was cut the buns in half, open a can of spaghetti, spoon the spaghetti onto the buns and grate some cheese.  Can I just say, that this proved to be a real challenge with one hand!  They did taste good in the end.
So,   what is the most difficult task you can do one handed?  Share a photo or video to your blog.

EDIT:  Check out Isla's response!  Well done, Isla.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.