Thursday 9 June 2016

3D printing




I have been working to try a make a box so children can put teeth that have fallen out somewhere safe.  


I have been using the 3D printer and a programme called Tinkercad to design and build our boxes.

The first box I printed didn't go so well because, when we printed it, the lid sat on the hinges.




The second box went well because we fixed the hinges but when we printed it, the lid was sealed to the box because I didn't take the lid off the box when I went to print.



My third box did go well because when we printed it, the lid fit on the box and you could put a stick through the hinges so the lid opened and closed.


I need to make the next box a bit smaller.

By Kane


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.