Monday 13 June 2016

Recount of Winter Sport

      Recount of winter sport.

Now the first part of this story is [what we/I do.] I do soccer for winter sport because it is my favourite sport. Before I came to this school I wasn’t a sporty person but now I am. Friday was the first time I have ever played a real game and I’m really proud of myself. Now overall it was one the funnest times I have ever had this year.

Now I am talking about my uniform and some other stuff. My uniform is a black and white uniform, the black is on the right shoulder and goes down on an angle and the rest is white. Now for the warm ups the white team was in sort of a line and we were kicking the the ball to each other then going to the back of the other line.

On the first half I played right wing defender and Maraea and Alex played defender with me. Now I reckon that I did pretty well for my first time playing and yes I did get hurt. A lot.

On the second half I played defender again and I did a lot better than on the first half. I did a lot more tackling than on the first half. I was very happy with myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.