Thursday 9 June 2016

Hockey

Winter sports has started and I'm on the year 7/8 hockey team.

Last week we played south and we lost, 8-1.  We are just a new team and they were more experienced than us.  I scored the one goal.

The thing that our team did well was passing.  Next game we need to work on staying in positions, for example sometimes people would push a bit wide.

Hannah, who is charge of all the sport, is going to change the time of the games so I can referee some of the year 5/6 games because there aren't enough referees.  I help out the junior team.  They are really good.

I also play outside of school for Marist Hockey.   I have played for three years.  I like playing because  it is a running game and you get to score goals - and get chocolate afterwards!

By Rueben

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.