Thursday 8 September 2016

Gulf of Guinea Part 1. Hull breach

Gulf of Guinea Part 1. Hull breach

It was another day the Guinea Gulf.  We had just finished a raid on the British alcohol transfer ship.  We gained $1,000 of rum and it was going to be a fine night for me and my lads. We drank for hours on end until we were all drunk that some of the lads fell off my ship THE SPARROW.   I said to my lads “Pull ‘em out with the fishin’ net!”

1 week later we had sold the rum for a profit $785. Later in the town of Nigeria a young boy came out of a crowd of people and told me “Captain Peter Mullet I heard a group of British Captains talk about hunting you for a bounty of $1,000 for you wanted dead or alive,” I replied “Thanks boy, here’s $50 for your help.”

I ran back to THE SPARROW and told the lads. “We’ve got to set sail, or we’ve got a fight on ours hands.” We packed up the supplies and set into the sea.

Once in the Gulf, but not past the border, I saw some British patrol boats guarding the border. I told the cannon crew to load up the cannon balls, the bola crews to load up the bolas and mortar crew to load up and aim at the British boats. I told the bola crew to shoot at the sails, cannon crew at the hull and the mortar crew to shoot at the steering wheel and top deck.
1 hour later, still in the battle, we destroyed 5 British boats but there were the same amount remaining.  Later, a member of the cannon crew yelled out to me “HULL BREACH!” I yelled back “Evacuate now, get out of there!”  We sailed as far away as we could until we hit a sea mine.  THE SPARROW was sent into the air, traveling at a speed of  70kmh and crashed into a deserted island.




TO BE CONTINUED


By Akasha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.