Monday 19 September 2016

Sci Fi story

I’m in a cell, regretting my choice of actions.
“I should have just stopped”
As I sit there regretting what I did a tray of food and water appear at the door. As I eat and drink I make a recount in my head of what I did.

I had heard about rumors which they have read in the newspaper about aliens appearing in our general area.  I was freaking out about how maybe people will connect the dots  and find out that I am not from this planet.  I had only recently found out about my powers when I accidentally used my power to move objects with my mind.  Let me explain.

A couple of days before that I had just found out that I had these unique abilities after I watched the Star Wars movie saga. I thought that The Force was real so I tried it out and I moved the TV remote from the other side of the room into my hand.  I told my parents.  Then they explained about how I’m not from here, neither are they, and and that the rumors are true because it was their U.F.O that people saw flying in the sky.  Of course this came as a shock to me but I always thought that our family was different.

The next day I was walking to school as I see a kid getting beaten up by a bigger kid,I go over and tell the bigger kid to leave him alone but, as I say that, he walks up to me and then my reflexes took-over.  The kid flew right onto the other side of the street and into someone’s garden.  One of the bigger kid’s friends called the cops and that was when I decided to run.

I ran towards home  but the cops were already there so I ran towards the beach. (Oh did I mention that our species are fast runners? Well we are).  I didn’t plan at all what I was going to do so I just had to wing it.  I heard sirens behind me and they were getting louder so that meant that they were gaining on me and fast.  I got to the beach but the cops were right behind me and when they came out with guns that was when it got worse.I flipped the three cop cars that were chasing me and that was when I realised that I was a real criminal so I decided to run some more.While I was running I heard a rumble and when I looked up I saw an army chopper.Then all of a sudden there was a loud BANG  then there was an explosion 10 metres beside me.  Luckily I didn’t get affected by the impact but there was just loud ringing in my ears and when I looked behind me there was a humongous tank.  When I turned back around a man was standing in front of me but before I could react he gave me a pistol handle to the face and the chase was over.

When I woke up I was in a big metal container I knew that I could break out easily but I knew that they would have all types of weapons at the ready.So I decided to stay until they eventually let me out.

So I have been here for about four years I’ve been counting the days on the walls I guess I’m gonna have to start writing on my arms. Just one more year until I’m out then it’s time for me and my family to commence mission objective:human extinction.  

By Delroy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.