Thursday 8 September 2016

KIDNAPPED!

KIDNAPPED!
It was all over the news paper. My girl. My daughter, gone, what do I do? She’s missing and I can’t do anything about It. I’m useless to her, I’m such a bad mum. But I have to keep trying. She has to be around here somewhere right?

I spend the whole week looking for her round the town we live In but nothing. I miss her so much, she Is the only thing I have. Who has the nerve to take my daughter! I get angry really angry. My daughter Is gone and I don’t know where. Someone’s taken her. Away from me, what If she never comes back.

As I’m driving down the street still looking for something I don’t even know. I hit something. I jump back in shock when I slam on the breaks not knowing what I hit. I’m getting out of the car scared to what I’m going to see.

I walk round to the front of the car seeing the start of what I hit. As i get closer I can see that It’s a person but It was my daughter! I ran to her with tears streaming down my face uncontrollably. But when I get to her i see what I have done.

She’s gone. dead , not alive because of me. I don’t even know where she was, or what happened to her. I killed her.

Blood all over my hands and my clothes I take her into my arms not letting her go “ baby please don’t go” but It’s too late crying my eyes out I say “goodbye my baby”.

By Lizzie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.