Tuesday 6 September 2016

Panda

Panda


Omph! Something heavy lands on me,
I open my blurry eyes to a black and white face,
I gently push him away with my paw,
He fights back, this means war!


I hear the gate shut, click.
I’d better hurry, quick, quick!
The lady comes in with a basket,
A basket of bamboo!


Yummy, scrummy, i eat the rest,
I love bamboo, it’s the best!
The lady picks me up,
And rolls me down a hill!


Rolling, rolling, down the hill
Is it ever gonna end? I hope it will!
I finally come to a stop, when i hit a panda
Right in the face!


She batts me away, i jump on her,
Now i have really dirty fur,
Wheeeeeeeeeee!
I look behind me, two more rolling down the hill!


We jump, we fight, we play, we roll
We run, we tumble, we push, we bowl
Our eyes and ears droop down low,
As we stack up for a nap, so fluffy and warm.


We wake up after midday,
And start another play,
We race each other up the hill,
As we smell that yummy bamboo!


We see something move
Its that lady, trying to leave
Darn, we were too late
Don’t worry
We...
Will...
Wait.

By Tiana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.