Monday 19 September 2016

Motor biking

When I was six my dad bought me a  fifty  cc mini motorbike.  At first  I hated the absolute heck out of it, mainly because it made me cut myself when dad told me to get on.
I learned how, six days later, and loved it.  Dad took me to a shop to get some brand new Fox gear with gloves, boots, pants, socks, helmet and t-shirt.
Image result for fox gear for 6 year olds
When I couldn’t fit them, which was when I was nine, dad got me new gear.  He was going to get a protective chest plate  which was going protect my chest from rocks and sharp things.  He was also going to get me a neck brace, so when I fall off my bike or jolt too far back or forward  I would have a better chance of not damaging my neck or head.  

I was without  a bike for 14 months then dad got me a 125 ccs  dirt bike early last year.  We go out on tracks at the Waimakariri.  We go on the beach a lot.  Whenever we go out to Okains Bay we would ride around the campgrounds.  
We went to this other one near the airport with Stella and Francis, then my bike got stolen and haven’t got it back or found it.  I went for my first ride in ages on a 230 ccs and then  dad got me a suzuki 200 ccs 4 weeks ago.

By Maraea

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.